- 3.7V 1S Lipo Rechargeable Battery, 25C
- Available Current Rating: 200mAh (JST Connector), 250mAh (JST Connector), 280mAh (JST Connector), 400mAh (JST Connector), 780mAh (JST Connector), 1000mAh (JST Connector), 1500mAh (SM Connector)
- Dimension: 200mAh (27x27mm), 250mAh (32x20mm), 280mAh (32x20mm), 400mAh (41x22mm), 780mAh (50x30mm), 1000mAh (51x28mm), 1500mAh (69x20mm)
Stock Code: 107138705
L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor / Stepper Driver, Dual Channel, 2A
This is a ready-to-use L298 motor driver, generally used to drive high power motors. The motor driver is a small and simple module that can be used with Arduino (or any other microcontroller).
- Driver Chip: L298N
- Driver Voltage: 5-35V
- Driver Current: 2A
- Logic Voltage: 5V
- Logical Current: < 36mA
- 2 Channels (2 Motor Channels)
- Maximum Power: 25W
- Current Sense for Each Motor
- Heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Easy to use and Cost Effective
Working of Motor Driver
The L298N Motor Driver module consists of an L298 Motor Driver IC, 78M05 Voltage Regulator, resistors, capacitor, Power LED, 5V jumper in an integrated circuit.
- 78M05 Voltage regulator will be enabled only when the jumper is placed.
- When the power supply is less than or equal to 12V, then the internal circuitry will be powered by the voltage regulator and the 5V pin can be used as an output pin to power the microcontroller.
- The jumper should not be placed when the power supply is greater than 12V and separate 5V should be given through 5V terminal to power the internal circuitry.
- ENA & ENB pins are speed control pins for Motor A and Motor B while IN1 & IN2 and IN3 & IN4 are direction control pins for Motor A and Motor B.
Using it with Arduino
The circuit diagram & connection for interfacing the L298 Motor Driver with Arduino in Arduino IDE is given below.
See the link below for more tutorials.
|Module Type||L298 Motor Driver (2 Channel)|
|Technology||Dual Channel, H-Bridge|
|Driver Voltage||5 - 35Vdc|
|Logic Current||< 36mA|
|Dimension||43 x 43 x 27mm|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||85ºC|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40ºC|
1 x L298 Motor Driver